Forrest reports the following: “Not only do some parts seem to be involved in many different memories at once, but this stored data is often being corrupted and even lost. One thing is certain: The notion that humans only use 10 percent of their brain is a myth—information may be stored in every part of the brain.”Read More
Category: Box of chocolates
Third Party RSS Feeds to link you to their site
- Bob Corker just went there on Trump's 'competence'
- Corker: Trump hasn't demonstrated the stability or competence to be successful
- Trump is right: You can't change history. He's wrong on the reasons why
- Trump, Graham feud over President's Charlottesville response
- Republican senators are striking back in Trump's public war of words